St Mary’s NHS Imperial College London need COPD Patients for paid clinical trial in London. Volunteers should be aged between 40 to 75 years, COPD patients who are ex or current smokers. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients would be compensated for travel expenses and offered remuneration.
HELP UNDERSTAND LUNG DISEASE
We are looking for people to get involved in a study at St Mary’s NHS Imperial College Trust − World leaders in Respiratory Medicine.
· Are you aged between 40 and 75?
· Interested in helping medical research?
· We are looking for COPD patients who are ex or current smokers
· Travel expenses and remuneration offered
· Please call or email for further details or to discuss participation.
Tel: 07759855240 Email: volunteer@TFresp.com